
We spent Father's Day with my dad this year. Jim was away for his
cousin's wedding in Michigan... Trenton made him a card at school, which I decided to hide somewhere, and still can't find it.
My mom had bought a new lawn sprinkler thingy for the kids to use. Ollie was scared of it, so Dad was a good sport and ran around with T. Even though it was around 90 degrees, we still hung out a lot outside. Shade helps, you know?


I really, really wanted to get a pic of Len and Tiff here, but when I got home and looked at the camera, I just got the dogs. I think I was picking up my mom's new camera more than my own camera. Short story: we got Dad a new camera for his birthday (three days before Father's Day) so that he could use it at work; the new camera is nicer than their old one; they are now going to put the old one to work and the new one for pleasure. It's a nice
Samsung. I'm hoping it aides whomever attempts to take pictures with it.
Below, Len teaches Dad how to send pics from his phone to his computer.

It really is nice to be able to spend time with family on holidays. One of the perks of living close to home.
No comments:
Post a Comment