Above, Trenton and Harrison together. We went over their house to play the other day. T's got to get better about riding his bike... I'm hoping that by watching Har, he'll gain more confidence.
This little man, on the other hand, cannot be kept off of bikes!
***
We've got a nice little routine going now, getting out of the house and to the beach by 9AM. T rejoices when we get a "money spot" right near the beach... then I make them sit in the stroller while I jog a mile or so... they get out and play on the playground in the sand... then we ride back to the car (while eating snack) and switch over the stroller for the Wonder Wheeler full of stuff.
I've stopped bringing the umbrella, as we never are near it, anyway. Most of the time we're playing in the surf. Lookin' for sand crabs. That sort of thing.
The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.
~Isak Dinesen
T got the nice Billabong shirt this year. So far, not a grain of sand is stuck in it (totally worth the price). Below, he practices drawing. I believe this started out as a heart with the letters "MOM I U T". That's his way of saying "I love you, Mom, Love, Trenton"
And this is how we know it is time to go home. Ollie loses it around 11:30... then we're off to the showers, back in the car (he crashes), out for lunch, then down for naps.
Soooo niiiiice...
***
Afternoons are spent with ice pops around the Elmo sprinkler.
No comments:
Post a Comment