I am not exaggerating when I say to you that Trenton has mentioned going back to Knoebels at least once a week for the past year.
When we went with my parents last July, we stayed in their coach RV camper and took the kids to the amusement park for a long weekend of fun. I was quite emotional about the whole thing, as it brought back many vibrant and happy memories from my own childhood. My mom went to Knoebels when she was a kid, Lenny and I went when we were young, and now Trenton and Ollie... it all seems so surreal!
The park is still the same-- heavily wooded, with lots of shade... hundreds of people, but all happy and respectful... free to enter, cheap to buy tickets for the rides and consistently awarded for its awesome food...
This time, we stayed at Lake Glory campground, which is about 6 miles from the park. The boys enjoyed fishing in the morning and campfires in the evenings. Mom and I came back on Saturday to give Oliver a much-needed nap in the camper. The other guys spent time at the water park (admission: $6 for the adults!). I ate two ice cream sundaes. Some flavor called "peanut butter candy cake" that was DELICIOUS and totally worth the calories (thanks, Zumba!) Trenton was giddily happy the entire time. Ollie had a blast, too.
This always happens... there are so many good shots, I HAVE to show you them all... but understand if you just want to browse a few ;) Enjoy!
![]() |
| Slide Album: Knoebels 2010 |
Sheryl and Trenton on the Whipper from Sheryl Konopack on Vimeo.
T on Train from Sheryl Konopack on Vimeo.

1 comment:
OH NO! The slide show's empty! I want pictures!! :) Oh and the pic of Ollie in the fish? PRICELESS!
Post a Comment