Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blinded

Looky at this!

 New blinds!
I'd been waiting forever to go and get these made... I've had the measurements for at least a year... but it was not until the other week that Jim was home for the morning & could watch the boys, and I had nothing else to do (and a coupon!) that I finally went to Blinds to Go and took my time to choose them. I must say, the blinds place was pretty impressive-- lots of choice, pretty good price, great salesperson, and quick turnaround time. Jim hung them and they look GORGEOUS.

Of course all the boys cared about was the bubble wrap.

 Now this was cool... Jason built this out of dominoes for the kids. Watch as they all fall down:



 Jim snapped these of me and Ollie. I love that little monkey. He has a great laugh. Such a fun kid.



No comments: