I can call it that, I because it was just like any other day.
We woke up, and opened gifts, reminded him how much we love him... Used the last egg to make pancakes (with bananas & chocolate chips, and his favorite). By the afternoon, we had a few friends over & were able to sing & eat cake. He opened his last few presents (thank u soo much, Red & Shairna)...
I reflected to Jim that this will probably be the only time in his life when Oct. 31 will be solely celebrated as his birthday, not Halloween.
We love you, buddy.





(Recharging phone now, and should be able to turn these suckers soon ;)
We woke up, and opened gifts, reminded him how much we love him... Used the last egg to make pancakes (with bananas & chocolate chips, and his favorite). By the afternoon, we had a few friends over & were able to sing & eat cake. He opened his last few presents (thank u soo much, Red & Shairna)...
I reflected to Jim that this will probably be the only time in his life when Oct. 31 will be solely celebrated as his birthday, not Halloween.
We love you, buddy.
(Recharging phone now, and should be able to turn these suckers soon ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment