Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Dancing at Chick-Fil-A
Before we moved here, I don't think I ever heard of a Chick-Fil-A. But their indoor playplace is the best one around, and each week they give out a free breakfast! Also, on Tuesday nights, they do an event for the kids: a craft, storytime, and dancing, followed by a free ice cream cone. Crazy, huh?
Jim has been working late this week so I decided to take the boys to Chick-Fil-A for the festivities last night. Trenton clearly loved it. I find it funny that he probably does not know who Ronald Mc Donald is (although he sees him in ads on PBS in the morning...grr) but can pick out the Chick-Fil-A cow in a SECOND! Ha! Our library was actually having RMD come this week to speak about ecology (what does that clown know about ecology?!) but I'm purposely NOT going due to the fact that I don't want him idolizing RMD at this age... and we never go to McDonalds!
***
"You should have thought of that the first time" article of the day: Big Three CEOs Drive Hybrids to Washington
"You should have went down with the rest of them" article of the day: Mumbai Police to Use Truth Serum on "Baby-Faced Terrorist".
And, of course, an update on my Mets. Citi Field, Inside & Out and Not Changing the Name Despite the Fact That CitiBank Is Soooo In the Crapper... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we had a chick fil a in MS but they didn't do all of that! I'm still bummed b/c the libraries here seem to only have programs for kids 3 or 4 and older. I think Barnes and Noble has a story time.... I miss CPL's Oh Baby time!
Oh and we do go to McD's on occasion... Libby picks the "apple fries" over real fries. lol. She will eat them up and then MAYBE nibble on the chicken tenders... she won't eat a hamburger.. she's not much of a red meat eater. Might eat a fry or two. I usually get a 6 piece happy meal and add two orders of apple fries and they each eat up the apple fries... split the tenders and barely touch the fries??? She eats like we should eat, I'm sure.
Post a Comment