Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What a Week



You may have noticed that the last few posts have been a bit... off... It has been a rough past few days! Between Ollie being sick, the Christmas events, and then me getting sick, I've not had much time to get on the computer. On Saturday, I started having flu-like symptoms and it turns out that I have mastitis. TMI warning: mastitis is an infection a breastfeeding mom can get when milk ducts don't drain properly. Luckily, I got on medicine by Sunday afternoon. But I'm concerned about my milk supply taking a hit and about it coming back... Now both Oliver and I are on antibiotics, too. So we're laying low a bit this week.
I have an interview tomorrow with the principal of the school I'll be working in next semester. I have to implement a one-week social studies lesson as part of my multicultural literature and literacy class. I was a little thrown off when I received a phone call yesterday asking me to come in and interview... I thought it was a random job offer! Maybe someday... it seems like a nice 4-6 grade school ;) Jim is going to watch both boys tomorrow morning so that I can go. Time to hit the sack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures of both boys!!