Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He Rolled Over!


Ahh, so it happened today!
Jim stayed home from work and Jason was here for the day... so they took Trenton to his Let's Explore class. Which meant that Ollie got to do whatever he darn well pleased on the floor. Ha!
I left him like this, on his tummy, with his arms propped up underneath him. I went into the kitchen for like, thirty seconds, and when I returned, he had rolled over onto his back! Silly boy! Did it when no one was watching.



4 comments:

Andrea said...

WHAT A BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridget said...

Woo Hoo! Go Lil' man! Maybe next time you can show off for your mommy! ; )

. said...

go Ollie, cant wait for you to show off for the camera

Amanda said...

Growing so fast! That's a heads up for me to stop leaving Finn on the ottoman unattended.