Growing Boys In the Garden State
What a looker!!!
they are adorable! Crazy that this is about what age Trenton was when we met. Ollie looks SO much like Trenton did at this age! So sweet! (okay, I'll wipe away a tear now. our babies are growing too fast!)
I love your "Faces of Ollie" slide shows. I HAVE to do one for Finn. Stealing another idea...
Ollie looks so adorable. He has some very cute faces he makes also
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a looker!!!
they are adorable! Crazy that this is about what age Trenton was when we met. Ollie looks SO much like Trenton did at this age! So sweet! (okay, I'll wipe away a tear now. our babies are growing too fast!)
I love your "Faces of Ollie" slide shows. I HAVE to do one for Finn. Stealing another idea...
Ollie looks so adorable. He has some very cute faces he makes also
Post a Comment