He's wearing a cloth diaper, which makes the 6 mo. pants fit just right, if not a little too tight!
This was after naptime yesterday. Both boys have been waking up just before 6 AM lately (joy!) and that's meant that Trenton wants to nap longer in the afternoon. Which is OK with me, so long as he is up by 4:00. Today, I went into his room to try to wake him and was unable to... hair twirling, grumpy face and all... So I started putting clothes away in his room. And turned on the lights. And played music from his CD player. And he still slept! So, in a last-ditch effort, I put Ollie in the bed with him. That woke him up nicely ;)
He loves to hold his brother and then say, "Mommy! Take our picture."
We're going to the library today to be part of a census that is taking place there. The county is thinking of shutting down branches that are not frequented by a lot of patrons. I'm not sure how I feel about this-- I understand the need to save money, but shut down the entire building? Permanently? My MOMS group holds meetings there, we are there at least once a week getting books and DVDs to borrow, and I request a ton of materials to be sent there via inter-library loan for my school projects. What would we do if the library closed? Cry, that's for sure.
2 comments:
Finn's really enjoying his hand, too. He's been awake at 7 the past two days - he usually sleeps until 8:30 or 9. Even though it's early, it has seemed to help with his napping during the day.
T's such a good big brother. You're making me want to start planning for our next little one so that they can have each other.
Your boys are so great! I can wait to see them next week!
Maya and I visit the library every week too! She loves her children's section, and I love my DVD collections there! It is a great place to go when it is cold or nasty out. I have never enjoyed the library as much as I do now with my daughter. If I can vote for you not to close your library, I would!
Mina
Post a Comment