Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday, 2009

Man, oh man... I went to take the pictures off the camera tonight to blog and there were 139 on it! That is a little excessive... Thank goodness for SlideShows... Don't worry, I'll make it go fast. And here are a few of the best:


Trenton insisted on calling it a "bonnet" until I got him used to saying "cap". Guess we read/sang Berlin's Easter Parade a few too many times!
The Easter Bunny left him a note asking him to keep the hat on all day. He listened!





3 comments:

Jim and Danielle Montalbano said...

I love the driving caps -- and what a stellar idea to get him to keep it on all day, I'll have to remember that one! You'll have to email to tell me about these slide shows...are they all public through their site too and not just blogspot? Happy Easter 'Packs!

Amanda said...

Love the pics with the hats. Finn has one, too. Must be the year of the old man golf cap!

Melissa said...

As soon as I saw the outfits and hats in the big pic at the top, I thought - go, Sheryl - Easter bonnets for boys! I'm sitting here totally cracking up as I read about Trenton and I being on the same wavelength - great minds... :)