Saturday, May 9, 2009

Growing Big


It started with me putting Ollie in the "Who's Your Daddy?" Star Wars onesie and Trenton saying "Hey! I have a Dark Vader shirt, too!" Despite the fact that it was well near 80 degrees (and no matter how many times we correct him on the name of the Evil One), he insisted on putting on the shirt and posing for a picture.

Now that's all fine. But immediately after I snapped this picture, Ollie spit up. Sweet potatoes! Time for an outfit change. Also, notice the bed sheet change... yes, it was everywhere.

So he wore this. A shirt given to him by Aunt Red. Unfortunately, he proceeded to spit up all over it, too.
Realizing that this was the first and probably last time he will get to wear it, I decided to see what other shirts were in his closet that are getting too small for him.

Below, this one was from Grandma Lacina.

The belly is SO BIG that I'm pretty sure this is the first- and last- appearance of this shirt, too!
FYI to the future buyer-- he's in a 9 month-12 month shirt now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By far, the best shirt I've ever seen! LOL!!!
It is so cute! Where did Grandma find it?????

Maya's practicing how to say "Ollie!"

Mina

Nicole said...

He SHOULD be called Dark Vader. I agree with the boy.

Bridget said...

very cute!

and good thing you didn't come yesterday. I think we just had a little food borne issue b/c we had the same onset time and let's face it, during the semester Ad and I are rarely together (sad, but true), but a friend from work started with the funk while at work, was sent downstairs, said the ER was packed with people complaining of abdominal pain and vomiting. so who knows? we're well now and so far so good for the kids. I have been lysoling everything (ocd job like my dad's lysol job) just in case. lol. And dumped a bunch of food just in case (and partly b/c I cannot look at it yet... unfortunately, I'm not the type to lose weight with a bug. so not worth it. j/k). but Ad and I are feeling much better. If the kids stay well over the next couple of days, we should be good for the weekend.