I have had something very interesting in my hair all day today. Tried to get it out with some water before, but to no avail. I thought it was leftover spit-up from the little man, but as I look at it more closely, it is blue.
Oh wait, I've got it...
Blue, Oral-B, Little Einstein's toothpaste, to be exact. He's learning how to spit in the middle of the sink rather than all over the edge. And I must have been a little too close to the splash zone...
Here's a few pictures of Trenton playing with some neat foam stuff he got from Uncle Jay for Christmas. We spelled out his name and were working to build a spaceship. Then I took a few using the sepia and blue-colored hue on my camera (didn't know it could do that-- thanks, Jen, for the idea!)
Finally, we went to see Seussical the Musical yesterday at the Algonquin Arts Theater in Manasquan. Not bad for an hour long performance, with a reasonable price ($8/ticket). Ollie loved the lights and teethed on his hand and a toy I'd brought the entire time. Trenton had his fingers in his ears ("Too noisy!") the entire time, too. He only took them out to clap exactly three times after each musical number. Ha!
3 comments:
Love the title... I am counting down the days til I can have a Barqs or a coke or a cafe latte!
are you still game for June? do we have to register by a certain time? That schedule is up for self scheduling, so that's why I asked. Also, are you on facebook? Mina is and we were talking about finding a weekend to have a playdate. Do you have any free Saturdays or Sundays coming up? I'm awaiting my May schedule. We do self scheduling but they can fluff it up to their needs as they wish. Hopefully will know something next week.
Chocolate...Dairy...Tomato Sauce...I salivate thinking of them all! I love the 3 claps :-)
Love the pics of T and Ollie. So sweet! Ah the hands in the mouth! Finn can't get enough and has actually found his thumb a couple times.
Come on. Do it! Join facebook (or fb as you'll refer to it once you join). It's not as bad as you imagine. You'll be adicted for the first week, but then you'll be able to check in once every day or so for a few minutes and be updated. It's amazing how many people you get in contact with. I have reconnected with people I never thought I'd talk to again. Do it!
Post a Comment