After leaving Northern Virginia, we decided to make a stop in Baltimore. We're always driving through it... why not check it out?
The city pays for different "art stations" to be set up (free) for the kids... this one had chalk, coloring, bubbles, etc. Check out Jim's ant!
We finished up with lunch at P.F. Chang's. Although there is one near us in Freehold, we've never gotten around to eating there... The lunch menu was perfect for us (even had leftovers). I took this picture because Ollie is sitting in a big-boy high chair out in public for the first time!
2 comments:
We LOVED Baltimore with Gabe...and of course he made us do the "purple dragon boats"
What a great trip! I wish we were close to a beach. Ollie looks so old in the last pic -- I think we get a good peak at how they'll look when they're 80 at this age -- so cute!
Post a Comment