Trenton is totally into Mario Kart now. I had (arbitrarily) decided that he could play Wii once he turned 4... which also was right around the time he started acting up at preschool... So we set it up as a reward system. On the days he got a good report from school, he was allowed to play Wii after lunch. And let me tell you, since February, I think there have only been two days he's missed out ;)
He's probably just as good as I am at Kart. It doesn't help that I'm usually nodding off on the couch as I play...
We love you too, buddy.
Instead of just going along with everything I say (boy, do I miss those days), now he's all "Mine!" and "NO!"... I knew it was coming, but... so soon?
Luckily, at the times when Ollie is giving me a hard time, T is a complete angel. And vice versa. I seem to remember this being the case when my brother and I got in trouble as kids as well (sometimes we ganged up together on 'em, though).
Oliver is my little reader. Here he is exploring "Doggy Book" on the bed alone. He's totally into his lift-the-flap and touch-and-feel books.
Helpin' Mommy from Sheryl Konopack on Vimeo.
1 comment:
I think we have the same bedding! Good taste :-) I'm loving that James has taken to reading -- I'll say "do you want to read a book?" and he always responds "E-I-Oh" -- I think he believes that and Goodnight Moon are the only books out there :-)
Post a Comment