I'm betting you can't read that above... but what it says is that my brother's quad-rugby team is ranked as one of the top 20 in the country. Not an easy feat! He plays for the New York Warriors and truly enjoys it-- the physical sport as well as the camaraderie with his team mates. I took the kids to see him play in a regional match in South Jersey this winter... they loved it, but had a hard time sitting still for long. Last month they went to Alabama to play in the national competition. He had a blast. :)
***
You know, when you're reading an article on most websites, they'll be a button you can click to share with others that you're reading that article? I'd assume most people do this via Facebook or Twitter. I've found that when I do it through Blogger, it creates a whole new post for you to view. Which is probably unnecessary.
So, I will continue to save the articles that I find most interesting and want to share with you all, and then put them together in a post such as this. Happy reading!
This woman certainly left her mark. God Said Multiply, and Did She Ever
Could all of those food allergies really just be food intolerance? And what is the difference? Doubt Is Cast on Many Reports of Food Allergies
Although I've never been a fan of the standard, required book report, it seems to be working in this case, and the kids love it! Local School Bus Driver Controls Chaos With Books
Still don't believe in miracles? Look at these pictures and explain how he survived. Libya Plane Crash
And in case you need another good reason to get your kids outside and interacting with the natural world around them, check out this recent research here.
No comments:
Post a Comment