Monday, July 26, 2010

Boys of Summer

Jim got free tickets to a Blueclaws game on Friday night. Although it was hot, our seats were in the shade, and we all had a great time! Fireworks followed the game; I had taken Oliver home by then, but it was Trenton's first experience with that.

Above, Oliver hits the ball that's propelled into the air by the fan. I had to convince the guy that he should charge me only $1 (instead of $3) seeing as the kid is a toddler. Ollie made contact a few times but probably hit it backwards and into the crowd more often than not.
Below, Jim shows Trenton how to really play at the arcade.

Buster came over and sat right next to us, scaring the bejezus out of Oliver and prompting Trenton to sit snugly in our laps.
What is it with us and HOT baseball games?

...And then there is the pool. We pay dues each month, so we better use it, right? Only problem is, now both kids think they can go in the baby pool as well as the big pool. This is hard with one adult, but no problem with three! Above, Trenton makes a new friend while testing out his goggles (from Santa, thanks to Target end-of-season clearance-- yesss!)
Gettin' some height! He absolutely loved it-- "Again! Uncle!"

I've been having some serious auto issues and had to take my truck to get looked at by the best eyes ever (my dad). Anyway, while I was gone, the guys really got down to business.

Sunglasses from Sheryl Konopack on Vimeo.


T's Robot from Sheryl Konopack on Vimeo.




My mom's birthday is today. We celebrated last night. Happy 55th, Mom!

How cute are these kids? I'm glad I took some pics going into the library, as we were there for storytime and then ready for lunch on the way home.

Looking for ants. They're EVERYWHERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great CSI detectives boys! Amazing how much work those ants can do. Hopefully they are not marching into Moms dining room. Love You Guys! GM Lacina & Pop Pop