Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally Got the Beach Shot of '10

Took the kids to the beach early this week and remembered to take my camera with me. I've had my hands full playing with both of them each time we go, and that means sand, and sand doesn't go well with digital cameras. But I was determined to get at least one good shot of the two of them.

These pictures were taken on the Bradley Beach boardwalk.


Trenton needs to work on his endurance. He scoots for awhile, then gives up. Still afraid to ride his bike, too. :( Don't worry buddy, you'll be confident soon!

Cookie Arse. Ha!

And there you have it. Not one, but TWO good shots!!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

cool scooter! what kind? can you adjust the height?
Logan wants a "skateboard" so I may start looking at scooters for his bday... he's still pretty tiny yet.

looks like you've had an awesome summer! love the pics!

Andrea said...

ALL those shots are great!
I especially love cookie monster on the butt!!

Dani said...

Nice pics, Sheryl! Thanks for sharing! I wish there was a beach here to visit! Jim got me this great underwater camera case by Canon that would probably do the trick for keeping sand out too -- I'm thinking Christmas list ;-)