
So! Happy Fourth of July to you!
The beach was beautiful, even though the water was frigid. Odd, as it was quite warm just a few days before...
These are some pictures I took as we were getting ready to pack up and head home (when I realized my camera was still in my bag and I didn't have any evidence of our beach trip!)


Above, Dan and Michelle; below, Mike staying cool


This is what was left of the water balloons by the time I remembered to get the camera and take a picture! Many thanks to Mike for filling them up this year ;) We got smart, and did a LOT fewer than
last time!
Len using the water guns on some unsuspecting Lacina women-- Aunt Carol, Mom, and Robyn

Yes, it was over 100 degrees, but we still did egg races! Above, T, Harrison, Samantha, and Andrew attempt to race with eggs. One of these years we'll have to show them how to run with the eggs without cradling the spoon... Two of the four broke anyway.

The adults enjoyed throwing eggs, too. I believe it was Jonathan and Jim who were the winners this year (?)

Dang, the food was good.
Thanks, Jim for working the grill! We used our new electric grill to roast corn in the husks-- delicious, right Ollie?


Ah, yes, and there was corn hole. Craig and my Dad beat out the reigning champs this year. But everyone had a good time once the shade creeped onto the grass some by mid-afternoon.

Mary, Graham, and Mike staying cool near the pool.

Baby Anthony smiles for the camera!

Definitely our hottest 4th yet!
1 comment:
So sorry that Maya and I missed your party this year! But friends came from Japan that weekend.
We will make a trip down there sometimes later this summer!
We miss you guys.
Any chance that you may come up this way?
Post a Comment