Dear Trenton and Oliver,
Years from now, when you read over these few posts, I hope that you get a sense of just how awesome it is to have the privilege to travel far from home. From first moment you set eyes on your destination to the final day of your excursion, know that you are a guest in this new country and should take in all you can from your surroundings. That's what Dad and I do when we travel and we've found that the memories we've made (helped along by the pictures we've taken) are some of the most treasured things we have in our lives.
Our apologies for not bringing you both with us (this time). But honestly, you probably wouldn't have remembered a thing about this trip, and Dad and I would have had a lot fewer opportunities to explore. You both were cared for generously by Grandma and PopPop Lacina, as well as your Aunt Shairna, Uncle Chris and cousins. And you went to Chuck E Cheese twice. The highlight of your summer, I'm sure ;)
We took close to 480 pictures over our eight day trip to Europe. I'll do the best I can to group them, but I'm surely not going to go light on the blogging! So skim if you wish :)
Love Always,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment