Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thank GOD for Spring

I have been having such a crabby past few weeks. Blame it on hormones, giving up chocolate for Lent, minimal sleep... whatever. The big 'ol reason is that I HATE WINTER. And I cannot wait for spring to get here already so we can get out of the house and do cool things. Like this: taking the kids for a stroll in Belmar!

Weather reports said mid 50s, 40s at the shore. So I got 'em in snowsuits and snowboots... We were stripping down every half hour we were out there! I got a mile walk in while Ollie napped (note: the HugaMonkey makes a good sunshade, just need a binder clip to keep it on there) and T munched on grapes (that is what is in his mouth).


Oliver's first trip to the beach. He got some sand in his toes while taking the picture below. He's gonna fit in well here...


How could I not have taken this shot? Notice the snow in the background.
Ha! Melt, snow, Melt! Be gone with you!
By the time we left (we were out from 9:30 until 11:00) my temp in the car said 66. Now that is niiiiice...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, the double stroller. That must not be the easiest thing to manuever. I love the sand and snow pic!

. said...

Snow and sand,thats so cool. We just got back from the beach ,no snow just cold wind and warm weather(around 75 i think.) Ollie is so sweet in that last picture and Trenton looks so grown in thoes sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh my Beacg Baby Boys!!! Just a few more months and the warm wheather will be here! Can't Wait Love Ya Grandmom & POP-POP

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh my Beacg Baby Boys!!! Just a few more months and the warm wheather will be here! Can't Wait Love Ya Grandmom & POP-POP