Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trenton's Third Birthday Party


Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the people who helped make this a success! Thanks to the Grandmas for baking the cupcakes, thanks to the Grandpas for helping with the set-up, thanks to the Aunties for helping with the clean-up and Play Doh messes, thanks to the Uncles for taking pictures (that's you too, Jon) and thanks to all of the friends who came to celebrate with Trenton! We love you!



3 comments:

Bridget said...

It was a great party! I cannot believe these peanuts are 3! insane! We'll have to plan a playdate or a mom's night/lunch out with Mina sometime soon. Let me know when you've recovered from the party. ;)

. said...

WOW 3! Happy late birthday T!! looks like he had sooo much fun

Anonymous said...

It was a great party! Maya and I had so much fun! Both of your boys are really great! I am happy that Trenton and Maya are really good friends.

We made it to the Environmental Center after the party. We spent almost an hour there. She loves turtles and snakes.

See you soon!

Mina