Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Weekend


Ahh, now there's the good picture. It is hard to get a good one lately, with Trenton wanting to squish Ollie every chance he gets. But every so often, he gets a good hug in there.




This weekend was nice because our calendar was NOT booked and we had lots of time with Daddy. Trenton was inspired to take some pictures before church (as was I) and I got a shot of him doing so above.

After naptime, it was basketball-watching time. Trenton had grabbed a dish towel and was jumping around on it while trying to hold it. I ran upstairs to get this pillowcase so that he had a little bit more to work with...
You can imagine the giggles as he hopped down the hallway and back.


Please ignore the laundry. Some day, I'll be done with it all. I really just think that either a) we have too many clothes or b) Ollie has a knack for spitting up on both himself and whoever is near him, thus sending all of our clothes into the washer. I swear, in my next house, the laundry room will be UPSTAIRS (like Nicole's!)



Jim's working hard... nice to be able to have the Michigan State game on while the kids act goofy and he can get some work done.


The movie below is of the two of them laughing. I had to post it to YouTube, as I got some notice saying that Google was going to phase out the video division (!) Don't ask me what is going to happen to all of our old movies... we HAVE to create a back-up of all the pictures and files on this computer (hint hint, husband!) Other than blogging them, I haven't saved them elsewhere. I made the video open to the first 25 viewers... I'm not sure I want it to go public more than that. Google had the option of making it private, and I liked that. Can anyone recommend a better site to upload video to? PS Blogger has the function, but it NEVER works with my movies that are longer than 20 seconds...

1 comment:

. said...

I can just imagine the giggles from Trenton in that pillow case, looks like so much fun :) And that huge looks so sweet!!!





and just to let you know the video has been viewed to many times and it now private!