Arugh. So I've been trying to take pictures and post all week, but it has been really busy around here! After the Bluesteens left, I had a day to get the house in order, and then a day in the city. I've been having some issues with my left knee and it is really aggravating me. Last week it felt like it needed to pop and this week it has been all hot and puffy... not good, right? So I'm dragging my one leg around the house trying to do laundry, care for kiddies... We had playgroup here on Wednesday, mall trip to the carousel on Friday, and a pirate birthday party with Gabe on Saturday. And it is March Madness! So the TVs been on a lot with us watching games. The Illini are out but the games are still very fun to watch ;) Chick Fil A has been giving away free milkshakes each Friday in March to celebrate, so long as you go wearing college apparell. T has an Illini jacket and I have a TCNJ hat, so we make out well-- those shakes are huge!
Saturday night I met up with my girlfriends for dinner at Casa Maya in Meyersville. Below is a picture of the girls feeing Ollie. We had to wait in a hallway for our table to be ready, so we were kinda cramped... and he wasn't much interested in eating. But the face he is making is adorable!
Oh and get this. Yesterday we were so busy, he really didn't want to eat much cereal at all, nor did he take a marathon afternoon nap. And he slept so well at night! 8:30-1:30, then until 4, then until 6, then until 6:45! So we are still waking up a lot, but at least he's falling back asleep easily. He ate three times, though... trying to get that down to two. Jim has taken to sleeping with earplugs in (which I forget about and talk to him anyway).
Gotta go put away the groceries-- PeaPod delivered them this morning, as I don't know when I'll want to be walking around a grocery store next.
3 comments:
Love that pic of Ollie in the Bumbo. Such a happy guy!
I had so much fun with everyone on Friday. It was great to see you and Oliver!
Hah, he looks a little confused about that food.
Post a Comment