Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's Day '09


Breakfast Tiiiiiimeee! (If you've seen Sid the Science Kid you know how it is said.)
I told T that I'd make him green pancakes and eggs for breakfast. He ate the pancakes... the eggs looked a lot like snot. They did not make it into the picture ;)




St. Patrick's Day is a fun holiday because you get to dress in green. When we went to Let's Explore, all the kids were wearing green. Some moms were. Most of them were formerly teachers. Ha!






FINALLY, another nice day. First shot at sunning the diapers. This is supposed to get stains out. But since I've been using Tide, haven't had many stains.
Below, our tree is decorated with hanging Easter Eggs. I was so taken by the trees in Germany that were decorated this way that I decided to do it here each year, too.


And after naptime, we went to the Lacina's for a corned beef and cabbage dinner. Once a year treat. Thanks, Mom!
Trenton spent time outside searching for salamanders. Again. With Pop Pop.
That is the one he got.



Shirt says "Everything Is Better at Grandma's"
Below, Ollie shows off one of his fancy diapers-- this one is an Eco-Nappie by Swaddlebees. Velour inside...soft. I liked the pattern! I can't wait for the days when he can just go around in a diaper and a t-shirt.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute pics! Ollie has so much hair! Finn lost most of his and he looks like a baldy!