Friday, June 19, 2009

Ollie's First Day at the Beach

Dear lord... this is one of those photo shoots where I'm thinking "I'll have to do a slideshow for these... there are too many good ones!"


Seriously, the beach at sundown is a GREAT time for photographs.
I've posted a few of my favorites here and put the rest on Slide.



Jim and Trenton went to Grandma and Grapack's house last night. I cannot even begin to tell you how many things I got done around the house this morning. Heck, I was doing so much, I didn't even change out of my pajamas until after lunchtime... I could tell Oliver was getting antsy, though, with being inside. So we went for a brief walk before naptime and then when he woke for good around 2:45, it was off to Ocean Grove. I prefer to park there (free!) and then walk on over to Asbury Park. The pictures of Oliver in the sand are in Ocean Grove. I propped him up on an overturned lifegaurd boat for a few. The ones on the boardwalk are in AP. The News 12 New Jersey station was there, broadcasting live. I got a picture of myself with Dave the Weather Guy (who we insist on calling Mitch because he reminds us of the Champaign Weather Guy) on my phone. After a foot-long hot dog and salad dinner, we went home. Now let's see if he sleeps through the night...



5 comments:

Wendy said...

oh those little "toofers" are SO CYOOOOOT!!! :)

Bridget said...

nothing like your first fistful of sand! He's getting so big so fast! too adorable... just like big brother.

Amanda said...

Love ALL the pics! So sweet!

Andrea said...

I have to say, my Godson is SO CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT looking BEACH BABY!!! My two grandsons are going to be real Jersey shore beach guys!! Ollie photos so well! Great Pictures Love GM & Pop Pop Lacina