I asked Jim to lower Ollie's crib height last week. It's a good thing we did... Look at his new trick: pulling himself up, using the rails!
I bought one of those Breathable Bumpers for the crib because I got tired of searching for pacis that fell behind it in the middle of the night. Trenton thinks we got it to keep him from poking Ollie.
4 comments:
oh my! he really is growing up fast!!! They will be t r o u b l e together very soon. lol. so fun!
I love our mesh bumper...it's soft, breathable and you can't step on it to climb up the crib!
Looks like the Great Escape is about to happen! Soon you will have to lower the rail so Ollie can get in and out on his own. Love Ya GM & Pop Pop Lacina
I had been considering the breathable bumper for awhile. Do you like it? I was telling Wes we needed to lower Finn's crib, too. You just validated me.
Post a Comment