Growing Boys In the Garden State
haha I like that that's funny,looks like they had a good fathers day.(from the post below)hope all is well.
LMAO -- too funny! i bet T loved it! I can hear him giggling :) T looks a lot like you in the video - has you lips for sure!
HAHAHAHAhA LOVE IT!
What awsome moves! You all look great! What Fun Love Ya GM & Pop Pop Lacina
That was hilarious! Nice! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha I like that that's funny,looks like they had a good fathers day.(from the post below)
hope all is well.
LMAO -- too funny! i bet T loved it! I can hear him giggling :) T looks a lot like you in the video - has you lips for sure!
HAHAHAHAhA LOVE IT!
What awsome moves! You all look great! What Fun Love Ya GM & Pop Pop Lacina
That was hilarious! Nice! :)
Post a Comment